Join Plastic Surgery Star!

Here you can now get involved in unlimited plastic surgery discussions. Topics include nose jobs, breast implants, Botox, facelifts, liposuction, choosing good doctors, & more. This a great place to either ask questions or share your knowledge & experience.

Name Or Nickname
M / F   Male Female
Email
Password
Password Again
     Already A Member?
Login

Nose Job

How will I know if I'm eligible for rhinoplasty? What are the requirements and tests needed for this procedure?

Brittany  -  Oct. 16

As long as you're emotionally stable and not cuckoo-crazy, you are a candidate for rhinoplasty. Of course, it goes without saying that there is something about your nose's appearance that you want to have changed. Some people, on the other hand are not doing this for vanity purposes. Some have problem breathing and they need rhinoplasty done to make breathing better.

So many rhinoplasty procedures are done in the US every year. It does not take a lot of requirements to have this done. But it is important to be in a healthy state as this is just like any other surgery. Anesthesia will be used. If you are pregnant, you are not qualified for rhinoplasty. Also, if you're a keloid former, you might want to think about having this done. My friend's scars are still visible on the side of her nose two years after her surgery. She was a keloid former.

Maiawilliams  -  Oct. 16

More Nose Job

More Nose Job

Other Plastic Surgery Topics